Fun fact: Drake needs a Keebos phone necklace case! Here’s why.
1) He group DMs his exes: with Keebos, you’re always able to drop a message (and not your phone) to your loved ones.
2) With his phone up gotta hit them angles: snap that perfect shot of the sunset by having your phone handy and your finger in the elastic strap on the back of the case.
3) She used to call me on my cell phone: never forget about calling your mom, or girl, again - keep your hands free for a stress-free life
4) His side girl got a 5S with the screen cracked: this wouldn’t have happened if your girl had a Keebo. The lanyard secures your phone right around your neck, or cross-body like a purse. Hope she upgraded her phone by now...
5) 100 million hands-free like Ronaldinho: Keebos support hands-free, stress-free living, so you can focus on achieving your dreams!
A recent analysis actually shows that on his 22-track More Life album, Drake references cellphones ten times - indicative of a slight phone addiction. Also, the fact that he bought a $400,000 diamond-studded case for his phone shows how highly he values his phone!
By the way: Have you ever wondered ‘which phone does Drake have’? Back in the day, he rapped about losing his Blackberry on a trip to Mexico - with his hottest verses on it. If you happen to find it, give us a call ;-) (who still actually calls people?)
Of course, we’ve also checked the Gram to see what Drake’s been up to. A few observations:
- He definitely has an iPhone: 1. Posing in the club, 2. Watching youtube videos in a restaurant, 3. Texting
- Buuuut we also scrolled a little further and actually found THIS proof of his Blackberry.
- In his recently released track ‘Money in the Grave’ he even refers to him having two phones: ‘I got two phones, one need a charge’ - wooow that’s some serious phone addiction!
So Drake, if you’re reading this, it’s not too late for you to rock your new Keebos iPhone necklace Case!
PS: He’s not the only one showing signs of an iPhone addiction! Adele and The Weeknd can’t get enough of their phones either! I think we discovered a serious market gap.
PPS: Drake just dropped the album Care Package and it's amazing!
- Guest Blog is written by Anouk L.